What is Lucid Dreaming?

The basic definition of lucid dreaming requires nothing more than becoming aware that you are dreaming. However, the quality of lucidity can vary greatly. When lucidity is at a high level, you are aware that everything experienced in the dream is occurring in your mind, that there is no real danger, and that you are asleep in bed and will awaken shortly. With low-level lucidity, you may be aware to a certain extent that you are dreaming, perhaps enough to fly or alter what you are doing, but not enough to realize that the people are dream representations, or that you can suffer no physical damage, or that you are actually in bed.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Here WE Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted all the info I believe would help someone become lucid. I will now share with you my past lucid dreams...I've been actively Lucid Dreaming for the past 2 years, I have many many writings with you. Some will be short ( when I first started) and other will be long....Have fun!

22 comments:

  1. I still can't get a lucid dream for the life of me I always always always wake up when I realize I might be dreaming. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know one random technique is to just lie there and wait for your body to go into sleep paralysis but I can't resist the urge to move or itch to save my life :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done it a few times. It is definitely a unique feeling, but when you can control everything or do anything, it feels great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been "lucid" dreaming lately. BUt i have be actually dreaming vividly lately and somewhat able to remember having a decision to interact. it's refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i lucid dreamed the other day for the first time, ive been playing alot of assassins creed and i was basically playing it in my dream but i was the assassin.....it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm still trying to lucid dream :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to you experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keeping a dream journal helps with remembering your dreams, and from my experience, helped with dreaming even more. Making reality checks a habit will help with lucid dreaming, and remember to keep yourself busy so you won't wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, really interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well this should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to reading about your adventures in the dream realm...

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is interesting. When you'r in dream, look on watch, and if it is 55:55 it is Lucid Dream ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucid dreams are so awesome, had one last night!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i've never had a lucid dream before, so looking forward to your posts, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i havnt had one either. but i shall!!

    ReplyDelete